Monday, December 2, 2013


Oh man I LOVE the way this one turned out!!

My coworker had originally been throwing around the idea of having some Thanksgiving nails. Then she cut her hair. She got this super cute, super short rocker hair cut and I was like, "OMG SHE NEEDS NAILS TO MATCH!!" She let me go wild on her nails and I. love. them.
Gelish Black and Purple Stars Bling Nails
This mani is using Black Shadow, You Glare, I Glow (which I bought JUST for this), Little Miss Sparkle (the silvery color. I needed 3 coats for opacity), Concrete Couture (accented over some of the black), and Feel Me On Your Fingertips (accented over some of the purple). I loaded her middle fingers up with studs, used silver Folk Art acrylic paint to hand paint the star, and stamped her ring fingers with Konad black polish and plate M60. Whew! My fiancée and roommate BOTH want this mani ;) I think I'm going to do a variation of it on my fiancée - with black and neon pink. I'm so excited.

BLING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment