Wednesday, December 18, 2013


For my second holiday mani this month I went really simple. I feel in LOVE with the white nails from this manicure and decided to go all white! But, of course, I couldn't leave it that simple... so I added a candy cane nail with a matte top coat ;)
Gelish White and Matte Candy Cane Nails
I used Sheek White and Red-y And Waiting for the candy cane, and added the Matte Top It Off over the accent nail to give it a nice, chalky, candy cane appearance. I'm actually almost completely out of Sheek White, and I'm asking for Arctic Freeze for Christmas - I'm hoping Arctic Freeze will be more opaque than Sheek White. I also went with a completely rounded shape on my nails. I think this might be a really flattering shape for my fingers, but I have noticed the nails are more "bendy" then usual. Either way I think I'm gonna keep the shape for a while. :)

Also, I got to use my new Ottlite for this picture (50% off at Michaels on Black Friday. Oh yeah)! I combined it with my old light and I LOVE how bright and crisp it is! Can't wait to take more nail pics with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment