Sunday, July 28, 2013

A coworker of mine is getting married and was lamenting the fact that her normal nail salon didn't have any neutral colors available for her wedding day. She didn't really want to go with a french manicure and I thought, well, I have a ton of polishes and some nice neutral shades... why don't I swatch some up for her and let her borrow my colors so her nail lady can apply them professionally?

So I stopped by a Sally's I hadn't yet visited to pick up a swatch wheel and - of course - I had to check out their clearanced Gelish... Jackpot!!! I found four more colors I didn't have - 3 at $10.95 and 1 at $8.95. But, when they rang them up, I got one for $8.95, one for $7.95, and 2 for $4.95... MEGA JACKPOT!!!


The colors I picked up completed some of my Gelish collections, too. So double woot!!


Izzy Wizzy, Let's Get Busy

Fashion Week Chic

Angel In Disguise

Garden Teal Party

So I swore up and down this wouldn't be a blog for swatches, but seeing as I did swatch a bunch of neutral Gelish combinations, I thought I'd throw them up for anyone who was curious.

Gelish Skinny Vanilla Latte Swatch
1. (3 coats) Skinny Vanilla Latte
2. (3 coats) Skinny Vanilla Latte, (2 coats) Night Shimmer
3. (3 coats) Skinny Vanilla Latte, (2 coats) June Bride
4. (3 coats) Skinny Vanilla Latte, (2 coats) Twinkle
Gelish Glamour Queen Swatch
5. (3 coats) Glamour Queen
6. (3 coats) Glamour Queen, (2 coats) June Bride
7. (3 coats) Glamour Queen, (2 coats) Night Shimmer
8. (3 coats) Glamour Queen, (2 coats) Izzy Wizzy, Let's Get Busy
Gelish Sheek White Swatch
9. (2 coats) Sheek White, (2 coats) Night Shimmer
10. (2 coats) Sheek White, (2 coats) June Bride
11. (2 coats) Sheek White, (2 coats) Izzy Wizzy, Let's Get Busy
12. (2 coats) Sheek White, (2 coats) Little Miss Sparkle
Gelish Cashmere Kind Of Gal Swatch
13. (1 coat) Sheek White, (2 coats) Cashmere Kind Of Gal, (2 coats) Night Shimmer
14. (1 coat) Sheek White, (2 coats) Cashmere Kind Of Gal, (2 coats) Izzy Wizzy, Let's Get Busy
15. (1 coat) Sheek White, (3 coats) Danny's Little Helpers, (2 coats) Twinkle

0 comments:

Post a Comment