Tuesday, April 29, 2014


This one's a little late, but still worth posting! My coworker wanted another shot at spring nails, and this time? NO BLACK! So I picked some bright spring-y colors to put on her from last year's Love In Bloom collection
Gelish Spring Easter Nails
I've been kinda poo-pooing cutesy Easter nails, the ones with little bunnies and chicks. But then I bonded with a Michael's employee over nail art and she had the CUTEST little chick in an egg on her nail and I was like, okay. That's cute.

For the yellow I used my favorite go-to: Gella 'Lily'. On the thumb I used 2 coats of Arctic White and then layed down two chevron vinyl stickers and painted the yellow chick. I added Pinch of Pepper to the white parts and used Sweet Morning Dew to make a tiny little beak. The index finger is Lily with foil. On the middle finger I used the chevron nail vinyls to create the little egg design, painted with A Mint of Spring and All Dahlia-ed Up, topped off with Lots of Dots. The ring finger is A Mint of Spring with studs and the pinky is All Dahlia-ed Up topped off with Too Tough To Be Sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment