Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gelish Black Matte Top It Off Nails With French Tip and Stripes I have just a quick post today to show off the two manicures I did this past weekend. :)

First, I did a Gelish manicure for my coworker's friend. She knew she wanted black matte but she didn't want to go all crazy with her nails, so I decided on a simple black matte with shiny french tip and, since she loves Nightmare Before Christmas, I added a black and white striped accent nail. I only used Black Shadow, Sheek White, Matte Top IT Off, and regular Top It Off.
Gelish Illusion Claw and Fang Nails
My fiancée found a picture of nails that gave the illusion that they were claw nails and she absolutely fell in love.

By HoneyMunchkin

I recreated the look using Skinny Vanilla Latte and Matte Top It Off under Inner Vixen with regular Top It Off. She also really wanted a nail with fangs or monster teeth, so I applied Inner Vixen to her whole thumb and used Sheek White to draw out some monster fangs.
Gelish Black Matte Top It Off Nails With French Tip and Stripes

0 comments:

Post a Comment